Hua Gong Calendar Water Rabbit 2023 🇬🇧
Advices and key information throughout the year !
This calender is friendly use and aiming at providing the best way to benefit from everyday energy features.
1 page per month with tips and key information from Erwann Le Moigne, Qi Gong master trained by the greatest Chinese masters
12 illustrations of the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac made by the artist Yoyo Ich in Chinese ink.
With Editorial & Captions
Closed format: A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
Open format: A3 (29.7 cm x 42 cm)
Landscape orientation – Perforation for wall hanging
Printed on recycled paper
What’s new in 2023?
- The cover illustration represents the Rabbit who comes out of his burrow and goes to others (energies 2023).
- Addition of « dominated » animals.
- Indication of Duodenary throughout the year (colored bars).
- In the booklet « Livret Lapin D’Eau 2023 » (French version), find the energy recommendations related to these periods (approaches, postures and particular vigilance, feeding…).
- Ranks « 1 », « 20 » and « 36 » of the sexagesimal cycle are indicated.
- Chinese seasons and moons are indicated over the months.
AN ARTISTIC CALENDAR
12 calligram illustrations of the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac made by the artist YOYO ICH
The calligrams are drawn in pen and chinese ink, with the words that characterize each animal. (1 illustration per month)
AN ENERGETIC AND PLAYFUL CALENDAR
Give yourself the best energy!
Everything becomes more fluid when you follow the energy
You can read energy every month and every day thanks to :
Small coloured pills to indicate the element of the day: metal (white) / water (blue) / wood (green) / fire (red) / earth (yellow)
Small icons to indicate the animals of the day: rat, buffalo, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog or pig.
A large calligram illustration to indicate the animal of the month and the animal of the year.
- 1 page per month with key tips and information from Erwann Le Moigne, Qi Gong master trained by the greatest Chinese masters
- 12 calligram illustrations (full page A4 format) of the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac made by the artist Yoyo Ich
- Advice every month related to the energy configuration of the month and year.
- Daily advice related to the animal of the day and the induction of the day (metal, water, wood, fire, earth) Editorial and explanatory captions
- L'illustration de couverture représente le Lapin qui sort de son terrier et va vers les autres (énergies 2023).
- Ajout des Animaux "dominés"
- Indication des périodes en manque d'une induction tout au long de l'année.
Dans le Livret LAPIN D'EAU 2023, retrouvez les recommandations énergétiques liées à ces périodes (approches, postures et vigilances particulières, alimentation...)
- Les rang "1", "20" et "36" du cycle sexagésimal sont indiqués par un petit fanion.
- Les saisons chinoises et les lunes sont indiquées au fil des mois.
FULL MOON MEDITATION
At each full moon, a small icon indicates the free collective meditation proposed by Erwann Le Moigne.
Simply register by e-mail ( an e-mail is sent to the participants to follow this mediation guided by Erwann Le Moigne).
Author - Energy content
Erwann Le Moigne
Between Europe and China, trained in Qi Gong by the greatest contemporary Chinese masters, Erwann Le Moigne has devoted himself for more than 30 years, to the place of a Western public, to the transmission, understanding and integration on a daily basis of Dao Hua Qi Gong.
Yoyo Ich, painter
All animal calligrams were created by artist Yoyo Ich, in pen and Indian ink. He used the words to represent the characteristics of the animal.
Studio CM - Christelle Mangel
Thinking up graphic worlds, designing strategies, providing artistic direction ... For more than 17 years, I have been supporting my clients on their communication projects."
The development of an art book for a visual artist, a logo for a company, a global campaign for an institution are as many projects the independent graphic designer knows how to carry out with creativity and accuracy on the message delivered. Specialized in art, Christelle Mangel is behind innovative projects in collaboration with artists from all backgrounds. As a HUA GONG member, she also works every year with Erwann Le Moigne and Yoyo Ich on the creation of the HUA GONG diary and calendar.
|Dimensions||0.4 × 21 × 29.7 cm|